Well another purchase has happened since the last trip dehydration saga. Some of the problem I think with the dehydration happening was not wearing a pair of vented trousers and this may have attributed to the problem or it may be just my thinking it did.
Again a search throws up a choice of vented pants that confuses anyone with the types and it seems it comes down to a personal choice in the end .
After the coat I purchased has done all I thought it would I looked at the matching BUSE PANTS and settled for a pair of those.
Heres the facts on them
Büse Adventure STX Textile Trousers
High-quality, waterproof, breathable touring trousers offering great versatility for the entire biking season. The SympaTex climate membrane can be removed as required. Air inlets help to keep you cool on hot summer days.
- Breathable, wind and waterproof thanks to removable SympaTex climate membrane
- Ventilation on the upper leg
- Elastic outer shell over the knee and tailbone for enhanced comfort
- All-round connecting zipper
- Ergonomic cut
- Anti-slip material on the seat
- 6 outside pockets, 2 of which are waterproof
- SAS-TEC protectors at the knee
- Reflective material
- ISO 4916 safety seams at the impact points
- Removable padding at the hip
- Optional: upgradeable with SUPER SHIELD hip protector (Order. no. 20019197)
- Outer shell made of abrasion-resistant Tactel fabric, 100% polyamide
- Reinforcement with Hitena fabric, 100% polyester
- Fixed mesh lining, 100% polyester So again a report on them to follow after a bit of use and maybe finding some rain to try that part out as well.